Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Welcome to the BGSU History blog for Oxford Bibliographies on Line

Thank you to Nanosh Lucas for setting up this blog.

Please post about your experiences using the OBO database.  What great entries did you come across as you browsed the articles?  Did you find an article that contains a bibliography perfectly suited to your research project?  Which series was it in?  How did you find it?  What search tips do you recommend to us?

The OBO articles are a goldmine for historians and scholars at large.  Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to OBO for letting us have access to your website for free until the end of our term! My class and I really appreciate this kind gesture. I have even found a great page to help me with not one, but two of my papers! I am writing on one-room schoolhouses and the education reform and I found a ton of information because of your website!

    This is what I found:

    http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199756810/obo-9780199756810-0014.xml?rskey=OYiqtV&result=10&q=gender+roles+in+school#firstMatch

    ReplyDelete